Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost here....so emotional :)

Default Re: Almost here....so emotional :)

Oh that is so cute. My LO pulls on my shirt and says "Mmmm!" with a big smile on her face. I just taught her the sign for milk too, and she's started using it.

ITA with what you said about getting to a year. Congrats on getting here soon! If you're like me, buy a box of Kleenex for her birthday.
    Erin (32), breastfeeding CLW, knitting cloth-diapering crocheting, heirloom tomato-growing philosophizing poker-playing feminist artist mama to my 19 month old daughter! Baby #2 due January 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by herwitsend View Post
    My sweet one's first sentence (said to her grandma while pinching my nipple) was "This is a breast"!
    SO FUNNY!
    ROFL what a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by jasmina32 View Post
    My baby boy will be 1!!!!!! No words yet, just alot of babbling, SCREAMING, and shaking head NO!!!!
    Yes, this is what DD does, except her "screams" are more like happy squeals. And she doesn't mean "no", she just shakes her head for the sensation. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lilahsmama View Post
    ITA with what you said about getting to a year. Congrats on getting here soon! If you're like me, buy a box of Kleenex for her birthday.
    I may need some Kleenex. I have her birth story over on MDC (and linked to "born" in my siggy) but I haven't read it myself since she was a few months old. I'm going to read it on her birthday on Wednesday.
    Andrea, wife to Tim, mama to Lydia, born 5 December '06 (weaned at 28 months, ) Benjamin Luke born at home 5 days late on 10/10/09

my Blog . . my Play Food

i still nurse my son..........and very happy with it (little nervous about tandem)
    one day i said boobie in front of him and he "latched" on to it (sorry could not resist!)
    he still says "can we have boobies?"---but most funny is how he's like "good morning, boobies!" or "we missed you boobies" my parents sometimes have a look on their face, but i think its kinda cute when he's running, stops by me and hugs me exclaiming "hello boobie, hello other boobie!"
    mom to a wonderful son: 7/5/05
    and beautiful little daughter: 1/17/08
    7lb 11oz at birth
    14.0 on 3/25/08!!
    17.0 on 4/26/08
    newly tandem nursing, born-again mama