Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which nipples do you prefer?

Default Re: Which nipples do you prefer?

My son uses the Adiri bottles. Pricey, but nice. He took to them fine and is feed three times a day from it, (the rest from me). I was afraid of nipple confusion and this bottle was the closet to a breast that I could find. The key to this bottle is the blue seal. When you clean it for the first time, pay attention to how the blue seal is placed. There is a right and wrong way to put it on. If you put it on wrong you will know right away, because it will leak. After a few uses, you find it is no big deal. Good Luck

JC's MOM is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

Post Re: Which nipples do you prefer?

Congrats to you and yours! My dd has been using the Gerber slow flow nipples and bottles that came with the breast pump I purchased. They are clear silicone and she has had no problem with them at all. She has been taking a bottle since 4 wks. They are not expensive at all and commonly available. Good Luck with whatever you choose!

Default Re: Which nipples do you prefer?

We used Avent and they worked very well for DD. Plus they were available at the store where we registered (Target) and coordinated well with my manual pump (also Avent). (my electric for work is a Medela.). DD had to take bottles of EBM in the first week due to an illness and nursing challenges and they didn't seem to interfere with nursing at all. Best of luck with your new little one!