Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which nipples do you prefer?

Default Re: Which nipples do you prefer?

I haven't see those. I'll check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mami_Kathy
    I haven't see those. I'll check them out.
    Here's the site; they're on e-bay for $10 each! http://www.adiri.com/main/index.php

Ahh, I actually wanted to buy one like that for my first one. but didn't because of the price. It has a great concept. Let me know if it works good.

Ahh, I actually wanted to buy one like that for my first one. but didn't because of the price. It has a great concept. Let me know if it works good.
    I sure will...I'm going to buy a new one on e-bay because it's cheaper. I won't know until over 3 months from now though because I'm due in August, and will introduce him to this in late Sept or early Oct before I have to go back to work. I will let youall know, however; if I can still find this thread, I'll resurrect it; if I can't I'll post a new one.

Thanks! Good luck with what's left of your pregnancy and let us know when you've the baby.

Take care!

I know several mothers who have tried this one, in it's previous form (it was skin-colored, instead of clear). Their infants didn't seem to like it, because the areola and nipple didn't go far enough back into baby's mouth to mimic a mother's breast. They had a very hard time latching on to it.

However, the overall shape did provide some interesting conversation!!
    Shannon
    LLL Leader

Protect your privacy online; don't use your full name. Click My Alias at the top left corner.

I'm horrible at html and encoding links, so I apologize in advance for all the long links!

Quote Originally Posted by LLLShannon
    I know several mothers who have tried this one, in it's previous form (it was skin-colored, instead of clear). Their infants didn't seem to like it, because the areola and nipple didn't go far enough back into baby's mouth to mimic a mother's breast. They had a very hard time latching on to it.

However, the overall shape did provide some interesting conversation!!
    Hahaha, I'll bet it did! Wow, I wonder if they've improved the nipple then.

Thanks! Good luck with what's left of your pregnancy and let us know when you've the baby.

Take care!
    You bet I will, thank you.

We started with Avent, and tried just about everything else, until finally she would reluctantly take the good old fashioned inexpensive Evenflo. She never really liked bottles but would nurse at lunch (I had a worksite daycare) and night nurse to make up for lost time. She knew even at the tender age of 4 months that breast is best! Good luck and congrats!

I just wonder how hard the Adiri are to clean?
    you'll have to let us know when you get them