Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to vent before I cry

Default Re: I need to vent before I cry

Thats kind of a cruel thing for her to say to you. I wouldn't have been as nice in my reply to her.

Good for you! I thought that was a crappy thing for your DCP to say to you. As if you don't feel bad enough.

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by amyped View Post
    Good for you! I thought that was a crappy thing for your DCP to say to you. As if you don't feel bad enough.

Amy
    I gotta step in real quick. It wasn't the DCP is was my "friend" that said it. I think the DCP thinks it, but she wont say it.
    Danielle

Mom to Gage 12/28/06

Wife to Trinity 6/21/03 my best friend

ed for year, finally done!!!!
    for more than a year now!

I know exactly how you feel, mama!
    I am the breadwinner and insurance provider for our family while DH goes back to school & works part-time as a student researcher (very little $, but good experience). It never crosses my mind that he shouldn't have gone back to school, even though it makes it really hard with paying tuition and now daycare in January. DH was a carpenter before he went back to school and would come home exhausted everyday. It definitely causes me stress because I am not home with DD and we are not winning on the money front until he graduates.... But, for now, that's the way it's going to be.
    All I care about is that DD is happy
    Clara Ann from 6/27/07 to 7/2/09

I am a SAHM. Only because I want to, and I am going to school. But later, I will have to work, and while I look forward to it, other times I am nervous. I can only imagine how hard it would be to leave such a little LO all day. I just read today, that babies will go through stages in their development, and that your little boy reaching for his caretaker, as opposed to mommy, doesn't mean that he does not know you. He knows mommy, and his home. There are always other contributing factors that aren't taken into account, such as the day's events, the level of stress for both you and him and caregiver, etc. to you, and good for you for working for the family, when it is so hard.
    Women are strong. Moms are stronger.