Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Travel and stash dilemma

Default Travel and stash dilemma

Here is my dilemma...

My family and I will be leaving very early on Wednesday morning for Jacksonville, FL next week and won't return until Saturday afternoon or evening. The following week I start a new job Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm. With that in mind for two weeks I will be working two full time jobs and attending school three nights per week, so making sure I build a good stash while we are away to Florida is very important. While we are in Florida I will be staying in a hotel room all three nights. Where should I keep my stash if we don't have a freezer? My Medela PIS has the insulated area that I can use while on the road and at family's house, but there is no where to keep it for three days so it won't go bad. Any ideas?

Default Re: Travel and stash dilemma

you can't ask the hotel for a freezer fridge? the hotel i stayed in gave me a room with the mini-fridge that had the freezer section and i turned it all the way up. my stash was frozen solid.

I never thought about asking them...I can do that tonight

Thumbs up Re: Travel and stash dilemma

You may also be able to pick up a cheap mini-fridge at Wal-Mart or so. This would be handy if you plan to travel a lot or if you can bring it to work and stick it under your desk.

By the way...good for you on handling all of those jobs plus a family. I work and go to school time and I thought I was busy!

how did you make out?