Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: it is ok to give LO frozen banana piece in a mesh teething feeder?

Default it is ok to give LO frozen banana piece in a mesh teething feeder?

it is ok to give LO frozen banana piece in a mesh teething feeder? or is this a bad idea?

he is about 4.5 months old, but we think he may be ready for solids... but i am wondering if frozen banana would be a good idea? it would be a "first food", but could also help with teething... poor little guy is having lots of teething pain and fussiness....

Default Re: it is ok to give LO frozen banana piece in a mesh teething feeder?

Why not put some expressed or pumped milk into an ice cube tray and put those "breastsicles" or "mommypops" in the mesh feeder? That way, no worries about stating solids too soon and your LO gets something cold and comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
    Why not put some expressed or pumped milk into an ice cube tray and put those "breastsicles" or "mommypops" in the mesh feeder? That way, no worries about stating solids too soon and your LO gets something cold and comforting.
    Could not have said it better....I agree with Vanne

I used mommypops in the meshbag when he was teething.