DS and I have been experimenting with solids (jarred). He is 6 mos and eats the solids pretty well. He's had sweet potatoes, carrots, peas (does not like), and pears. The other day, I fed him bananas (again jarred). Halfway through the feeding his eyes got very red and a little purple. It looked like someone had punched him. He also had red spots (not raised) on his temples.
Of course, we stopped immediately and watched him. He did not seem to be bothered by it at all. It went away in about 30 min. So, what do you think?
I tastsed the bananas (always taste his food-Yuck!) and they were a bit tart. And he gets red VERY easily. Could the food just been too sour for him and so his eyes watered? Do you think he might be allergic? Isn't that an odd food to be allergic to?
Thanks In Advance!