Re: Mold in pump parts -- throw out milk?
Yes has happened to me also... I didn't throw the milk out, because it was drank by the time I realized it. It happened to me in pump body (I use a medela swing). If you read the directions on cleaning it says to use a damp cloth, which I was doing. But after I found the mold, I wrote them an email and they said, "Sorry about the confusion, but you should boil everything that contacts the milk" SO Why did the directions say use a damp cloth?!!?!?!
What about if the mold is in the tubing? How does mold get in it anyway
Married mama with 4 kiddos...2 girls (11 & 6) and 2 boys (21mo & 3mo)