Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me understand the range of attitudes out there

Default Re: Help me understand the range of attitudes out there

Good advice. Thanks so much. It reminded me of an experience I had once travelling with my daughter from Miami to DC (around 10 years ago now). The man who had the seat next to us offered $25 to anyone who would change with him because, I guess, he didn't want to be by a baby! She slept through the whole flight and the guy that changed with him told me it was the easiest $25 he had ever made. It was the weirdest thing.

I am not really nervous about it, just wanted to know a bit of what to expect. You have all helped a ton!

Default Re: Help me understand the range of attitudes out there

Quote Originally Posted by nutria View Post
    Good advice. Thanks so much. It reminded me of an experience I had once travelling with my daughter from Miami to DC (around 10 years ago now). The man who had the seat next to us offered $25 to anyone who would change with him because, I guess, he didn't want to be by a baby! She slept through the whole flight and the guy that changed with him told me it was the easiest $25 he had ever made. It was the weirdest thing.

I am not really nervous about it, just wanted to know a bit of what to expect. You have all helped a ton!
    Oh my gosh! I can't believe how rude some people can be. I am shocked when I hear stories of people being accosted for NIP. Personally, if someone is doing something I don't like I just ignore it if possible. I can't believe people actually have the nerve to go up to strangers and comment.
    Mom to Lainey (11-8-06)