Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Normal?

Default Re: Normal?

It is quite normal! I am having the same "problem" All day he is on my breast! In the past (now he is 7 weeks old) I gived him formula, and thing where much better, he was sleeping a lot, but I have dicited that BRF is the best thing, soo.... he sleeps very little, only at night, and all day I can do i just breastfeed him
    Take care

My daughter was the same way, she is just now starting to let more than an hour go by without needing to nurse, sometimes,lol.
    And that is at 12 weeks old, just when I got used to it.

My Lo would feed up to an hour, rest 30 mins and be back at it.......Invest in a very comfortable couch and nursing pillow......

Now at 9 months I am lucky if he nurses for 5 minutes....I miss the closeness those long sessions gave us...
    Karina, Neonatal Nurse, mother to Martin, born at 33 weeks 02/11/2007...
    I love ...... .....my baby loves it

I relactated....IT CAN BE DONE!!!

I also love
    Tried to

first off he is so cute also my lo does that from time to time to the point i tell people we are attach to the boob but it gets better most of time i pump and give her a bottle so i have so time not feeling like a binkie i also give her a binkie and that helps cause i think that is more of a comfort for them

Quote Originally Posted by mommy1016 View Post
    Thank you everyone! It has gotten so much better, it was just a bad day. It's still not the easiest thing in the world but we are getting so much better Now if i could just get caught up in school and make time for my dog,

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Get yourself a sling! You can nurse and play w/the dog at the same time. Once you master the art of nursing one handed, studying and typing while nursing will get easier, too.

You're doing great! Keep us updated.