Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Soft breast vs slightly full breast

Wink Soft breast vs slightly full breast

Am I the only crazy person who does not like soft breast? I still fear my supply is getting ready to run out as for the reason for soft breast. Please tell me I am crazy but normal fear?
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

Default Re: Soft breast vs slightly full breast

I know what you are saying. When my supply started regulating and I wasn't as engorged I didn't like it either... I liked that feeling of having lots of milk! However, try to just trust your body! As long as you nurse your baby on demand, your body will produce what your baby needs. Keep an eye on the dirty diapers to know that your baby is getting enough. The good news about regulation for me was that I stopped leaking and didn't have to wear those breast pads anymore around the time I wasn't feeling engorged anymore. That was about 9-10 months ago and we are still going strong with bfing and I've had a great supply the whole time. Our bodies are amazing!

Anne- Mom to two active boys: Henry 10/06 and Jamie 4/09

Looking for an LLL leader in your area? click:
    http://www.llli.org/webindex.html

confused about abbreviations? check this out:
    http://forums.llli.org/showthread.php?t=807

Default Re: Soft breast vs slightly full breast

I don't think you are alone in that one! I worry about the same thing. Then when I wake up and my breasts are throbbing (because baby hasn't eating for 3 hours or so), I am relived! I think it's just natural to worry about things going wrong if you have had breastfeeding challenges. Especially when things start going good, I am reluctant to admit it because I realize there will most likely be more challenges ahead! Good luck!
    Jen, momma to Charlotte Rae born 9/25/07

Still breastfeeding !

and !