Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, now I want to cry!! unhappy baby

Default Re: Ok, now I want to cry!! unhappy baby

I don't think he has enough head control yet.
    Married mama with 4 kiddos...2 girls (11 & 6) and 2 boys (21mo & 3mo)

the best thing to do is get help for your house work, I mean to help get things done in the house...NOT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY FOR YOU......if he needs you he needs you.....this will pass...my DS breastfed for an entire hour...rested 30mins and was back at it around his 3 month growth spurt....but it did pass...I asked my MIL to come and help me with the house (my MIL is great)

Once your production is UP, he will go back to his previous behaviour....But you need to be with him almost 24/7 to get that to happen...he needs more milk, so he will be demanding!!

good luck!
    Karina, Neonatal Nurse, mother to Martin, born at 33 weeks 02/11/2007...
    I love ...... .....my baby loves it

I relactated....IT CAN BE DONE!!!

I also love
    Tried to

Ok now I am laughing and crying...crying because it's getting a little furstrating...my girls haven't ate dinner, but laugh at me trying to get this back carry thing! I wish I could tape myself

If they are in pain, should you give them something for it? When he cries, it's his "I am hurt" cry!! Going to go try a bath to see if that will help!

and I have to say the sling or some kind of carrier. Try adjusting to the families dinner time (meal times in general). I had to push the meal up by 30min. to allow dd2 time to nurse without me rushing and to cook with some peace. I also have a boucie seat (give me about 15min) and a swing (20min - 1hr) to get things done. However, I have had a day where I just could not get anything done and told dh to bring in dinner. I also started freezing extra dinners. Stuff I can put in the oven for an hour or so.

HTH
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

, yeah its a growth spurt, good thing is it only lasts for few days, mine lasted for like 3 days if I am not wrong, I read somewhere that their body and brain goes through a lot that it actually hurt them (something like that), anyways make sure that he is not in actual pain, no ear infection or stuff like that.
    Keep us posted

Proud Mother to Ziyad, born naturally, November 3 2006

Breastfed for 26 months and still co-sleeping
    "Do more than belong, participate. Do more than care, help.

Do more than believe, practice. Do more than be fair, be kind.

Do more than dream, work!."

well we took a bath together and I feed him after that... that was around 11:30. So then I decided to cook tomorrows dinner, so now that is all done, girls clothes laid out and their hair did get done!!! I was able to wash my hair (finally). Now it's 2:12am and I am going to lay down, watch the end of Transformers and go to sleep...b4 he's ready to nurse again... I can't believe he has been sleep this long...thanks ladies for support...

My baby just went through his 3 month growth spurt last week (he was 3 1/2 month) and almost made me jump off a cliff. At the time, I didn't realize it was a growth spurt since he seemed to be teething too.
    He still feeds every 2 hours, but he was so fidgety, agitated and fussy every time during the night time feeding and would not go back to sleep. He also cried A LOT more... like he would cry the moment he wakes up and he usually doesn't do this. He wouldn't go to sleep unless one of us was holding him so my husband and I took turns holding him and sleeping in the glider. It took us almost an hour to put him to sleep between each feedings, so we got like 30 min to sleep and it was back to feeding again. I seriously thought my breast milk was producing caffeine or something!!
    It lasted about 4, 5 days and he's fine now.
    Hang in there, it's brutal but it'll go away eventually.