Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: New!

Default New!

Hi there, I am new to the boards and just starting to re-lactate. My son is three months and I bf him for the first 3 weeks of his life, but due to a low low supply I stopped. I have been thinking for a few days now of re-lactating, but didn't know it was really possible, this board has given me hope!

I pumped for the first time tonite and did see some "moisture" so I am very hopeful!!!

I look forward to getting to know you all on this new journey!

Default Re: New!

I'll say some prayers, love your babies picture so cute

Welcome!

TaraRenee is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

Quote Originally Posted by Season View Post
    Hi there, I am new to the boards and just starting to re-lactate. My son is three months and I bf him for the first 3 weeks of his life, but due to a low low supply I stopped. I have been thinking for a few days now of re-lactating, but didn't know it was really possible, this board has given me hope!

I pumped for the first time tonite and did see some "moisture" so I am very hopeful!!!

I look forward to getting to know you all on this new journey!
    My son's about the same age and I'm doing the same thing you are. Good luck!!

Check out the stickies at the top of the page. If you need more info, don't be afraid to ask.

Best wishes!

This is awesome to have so many new moms doing this. TaraRenae and Season -- you two can buddy up like Corey0902 and I have. It makes it so much easier knowing there is another mom out there going through the same thing with a baby the same age.

You two are gong to do great. Just don't give up no matter what. This is so very real. You CAN breastfeed your babies.

Hello and Welcome !

We're glad you're here! Let us know if you have any questions!

Tiana

Quote Originally Posted by TaraRenee View Post
    My son's about the same age and I'm doing the same thing you are. Good luck!!
    Oh good - we can get through this together! When did you start trying? I just started yesterday so it is slow going, but I know I/we can do this!!! What things are you trying? I am pumping every hour for 10-15mins - taking fenugreek and eating oatmeal!