Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Anyone have an Evenflo Elan pump?

Question Anyone have an Evenflo Elan pump?

I got my Evenflo Elan pump at an Evenflo warehouse sale for $40, and that was toooo much, imo

Today the motor just started slowing down while I was pumping. I have had motor issues before, so I tried my tricks that worked before, but nothing helped.

When I got home DH plugged it in and, of course, it sounded fine.
    Anyone else have problems with theirs? We really can't afford a new pump, although I would love one.... If you have any tips regarding this pump I would really appreciate it! Does anyone know of a good link about manual expression? I am worried I may be stuck at work with a dead pump one day....
    Clara Ann from 6/27/07 to 7/2/09

Default Re: Anyone have an Evenflo Elan pump?

I didn't have the Elan, but I had the Evenflo Comfort Select and it sucked!!! Well, actually it didn't- that was the problem. I will not be purchasing an Evenflo again. I think it was one of the reasons I lost my supply at 8 months.
    Sarah- Mommy to Ally (4/16/06) , Katlyn (11/13/07) & Rebekah (10/21/09)
    All three, all natural!

Default Re: Anyone have an Evenflo Elan pump?

Thanks for the info...that is what I am worried about. I have no trouble with supply (now) at home when I am bf, but I do notice that I am getting a little less when I pump. It could also be stress related at work
    Clara Ann from 6/27/07 to 7/2/09