Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Funny little story

Default Funny little story

My lo is almost 15 months old, and just in the last couple of weeks has she started "asking" to nurse. She tries to raise my shirt and lays her self down.

Well up until a week ago, I guess she thought mommy was the only one who had boobs- she had never seen another woman bare chested. She saw my mom's breast last week while she was changing and the very next time my mom kept her, she was trying to pull her shirt up and lay herself down. I guess she thinks, "Hey this lady has the goods too" My mom just tells her that her's dont work. It still makes me laugh

Default Re: Funny little story

Too funny! Thanks for sharing, that made me smile.
    Kat

SAHM mom to Richard, born 6/6/07 at 8 pounds, now 27!

Wife to Michael for 13 years

lol
    a friend of mine had a similar thing happen, her mom was trying on a swimsuit and the baby got all excited. She said, oh i think he likes this one, and my friend said, no, mom, he thinks you're going to feed him!
    Stefanie, momma to

deacon james 09.22.06

My mom was watching DD once and decided to take a nap with her. Well as far as DD was concerned when you layed down you had boobie. She tried very hard to convince my mom of this my groping my mom even while she was sleeping. My mom had to tell her over and over, grandmas don't work only mommas! That was a very short nap!

Lo's are so funny

Lol! Logan has decided that any nipple is fair game lately. He's been trying to lift up his big brothers shirt hehe. I heard Adam yell "NO I CAN'T NURSIE YOU!!!" and burst out laughing!

They're funny aren't they?

That's so cute!! Aren't they smart!!

Quote Originally Posted by DBassett View Post
    Lol! Logan has decided that any nipple is fair game lately. He's been trying to lift up his big brothers shirt hehe. I heard Adam yell "NO I CAN'T NURSIE YOU!!!" and burst out laughing!

They're funny aren't they?
    That is so funny, my lo only goes for woman booby....