Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: teething?

Default teething?

ds will be 3 mos on the 12th of this month. i think he may be teething... crying way more than usual, eating his hands more than usual - even when not hungry, refusing the breast more than usual, i can see white lighter spots on his gums where teeth are under the surface, but i'm not sure if every baby has those teething or not, he also chews his paci instead of sucking, and he'll spit it out more often than not so he can chew his hands. dh says it;s way too early, but i said that some babies are born with teeth, so it isnt.
    what do you think?

Default Re: teething?

I just posted about teething yesterday. Seems that my DD who is 6 months Saturday is teething. From the posts I've received it is possible for your LO to be teething as it is the exact same symptoms as mine is displaying at the moment. Good luck with the fussy baby!!!

Oh yes defiently teething! My son started at 3 months and had his first pop through 3 days after he was 5 months! And he was chewing on stuff at 3 months, i felt so bad for him!! So you might be in for the long haul or maybe they will come sooner! Good luck to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by maritzape View Post
    I just posted about teething yesterday. Seems that my DD who is 6 months Saturday is teething. From the posts I've received it is possible for your LO to be teething as it is the exact same symptoms as mine is displaying at the moment. Good luck with the fussy baby!!!
    yeah, i noticed that you had posted about the same thing yesterday... so i read your thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ulkieab View Post
    Oh yes defiently teething! My son started at 3 months and had his first pop through 3 days after he was 5 months! And he was chewing on stuff at 3 months, i felt so bad for him!! So you might be in for the long haul or maybe they will come sooner! Good luck to you!!
    wow, hope it doesnt take that long for his teeth to come in. i can see about 4 on the top gums... my poor ds.

Sounds like teething. Logan has been teething for about 6 weeks now and the first tooth finally popped up at 4.5 months! Hang in there-
    Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09

the teeth have moved noticibly closer to poking through, maybe not too much longer. luckily, he isnt crying too much, just when he's tired, mostly. i guess his pain tolerance is lower then.

Yay I hope it comes in soon!!