Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: I did it!! 8wks down and ready to go.

Smile I did it!! 8wks down and ready to go.

I can not believe I made it 8wks. All the times (even today) I wanted to give up. I am so proud of me. It is still hard, but I am finding a pattern to her maddness (that is until the next growth spurt ).

I have to say the idea of bottles and formula vs. bf makes me wish I bf my ds. I had the prime chance when I lost my job, but neither here or there.

I will have my rs ready tomorrow to try out and to celebrate dh is taking the family Disney again. I get to pick where we eat for lunch and we will do baby swaps (when she is not eatting) for rides with the kids. If all goes well we will be going on family friendly rides only.

I so thankful for this forum. I know I have said it before, but ya'all have no idea how greatful I am. I had not help 4yrs ago feeding dd1, except dh but I did not want his help....LONG STORY. Ds I never wanted to try and this is my last baby (at least for now) so I had to give it one more shot. I hope will be able to help my sister if she is ever blessed with #2.

Sorry for rambling but when I look at my dd2 snuggle up to my breast after she unlatches. I love when my dd1 askes me if I am going to feed her sister with the breast or bottle. (if I do a bottle she questions me). I love my son who just looks at my breast (as if it so natural for him) while dd2 latches on and sucks away.

Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

Default Re: I did it!! 8wks down and ready to go.

I am SO happy for you! You did it! You deserve to be proud!

Here's to making it to 4 months!

Well done!!!!
    Claire, Mum to Archie, 5 and Jack, almost 3! Number 3 on the way!

Good job to making it to 8 weeks!! And lots of luck to making it 4 months! You can do it!

Congrats Friend!!!
    Married mama with 4 kiddos...2 girls (11 & 6) and 2 boys (21mo & 3mo)

Quote Originally Posted by mom23cuties View Post
    Sorry for rambling but when I look at my dd2 snuggle up to my breast after she unlatches. I love when my dd1 askes me if I am going to feed her sister with the breast or bottle. (if I do a bottle she questions me). I love my son who just looks at my breast (as if it so natural for him) while dd2 latches on and sucks away.

And congrats! Very happy for you....

Way to go mama!

Congratulations!v I just reached 8 weeks myself (this past Sunday), and now I too am on the countdown to 12 weeks and beyond.