Here is my top ten things to do besides staring at the drops in the collection container while pumping:
1) Play/sing/tickle baby when he is awake
2) Play checkers/connect four/sorry/card games with other kids
3) Fold clothes
4) Verbally direct kids in cleaning up
5) Read to kids or self -- this really helps "get your mind off"
6) Make a quick phone call
7) Use car adapter (with hands free kit, only!!!) when on the go
8) Help kids with school work.
9) Dream about the lucious foods you get to eat with the extra calories needed!
10) Read/post messages at this site!
(And I tried to post this before and hit something which made it disappear. I had to invent new ideas the second time I typed it, which tells me that there are many, many things that can be done besides staring at the drops collecting in the container!)