Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A LITTLE tired of my big breasts

Default Re: A LITTLE tired of my big breasts

I have a 34G Anita brand nursing bra from Nordstroms. I tried a bunch of others and HATED them. This one is underwire, super supportive and not terriblely ugly. I was a DD during my pregnancy and though I was the same after too until I got fitted at Nordstroms, which made a HUGE difference in how comfortable my bras were!
    Mama to DD#1 Exclusive pumper for 3 months before getting back to breast

and

DD#2 Straight from the tap since birth

had a fitting at maidenform. i wear their 36DDD. Man, I didn't even know there was such a thing as DDD. ANyway. feels great.

I hear you...I am a 36F. An F? Are you kidding me? LOL!

Pre-nursing I was a 36 D/DD.

I have a couple of the Medela stretch lace underwires. They are the best I have found thus far.

Maybe this is off topic but how do you nurse in a regular bra?

I can totally relate with those that are now new to being top heavy- I went from 34B (on a good day) to a 36D all within the first month of being a momma. I did grow over pregnancy but not much like to a 36B maybe at teh end my cups runeth a little over. I can't even shop right anymore. I have no idea how to find nice shirts to wear and in what size. I haven't lost too much weight and so that plays a part but those of you that are larger on top and have always been, how do you find tops that fit and look good?
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."