Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

I am at wits end with my 2 month old! For the past few days he has been increbily fussy. He's never been like this before. He will really fuss while eating, and I can't figure out what the problem is. I tried taking foods out of my diet and it doesn't seem to matter. He has my OALD under control and I just have no idea why he's been so fussy. I think a lot of it is gas, but I don't know what to do since I've tried to alter my diet and nothing seems to change in him. HELP!

Default Re: Help!

Have you eaten anything different, or alot more of any one food? Anything different in your routine? Is your LO sleeping ok?

Possibly a growth spurt?
    Kat

SAHM mom to Richard, born 6/6/07 at 8 pounds, now 27!

Wife to Michael for 13 years

I haven't eaten anything different, not that I remember at least. And interestingly enough, my son has to sleep better the past few days. He always had a hard time and would nap only a couple of hours a day, but it's gotten much better...

cmp12345 is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

During growth spurts, my LO would be fussy and also sleep longer during the days. So, maybe it's a growth spurt? Give it a couple of days...it'll pass.