Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleeding

Default Re: Bleeding

If you can get to calling an LLL leader close to you and have them assist with the latch that would be a great idea!!! (meetings are free )
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Well the closest one is about a 20 minute drive...and sadly I think I am dry , haven't been able to get but a few drops today when I pump.

I want to get a manual pump, I think my hand pump is all worn out and isn't working no more, which is why my body is telling it that there is no one needing that few.

Any Suggestions on how I can get it back up with the pump I have? Also, what is the best pump for me to buy? I will try and call someone definately because I do want to nurse my daughter.

I say skip the pump. It's so hard on cracked nipples! And it's probably what is causing the bruising.

Have you tried hand expression? http://www.llli.org/NB/NBMarApr96p51.html

Regarding relactation and nursing after an interruption: http://www.llli.org/FAQ/relactation.html