Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weleda Nursing Tea

Default Re: Weleda Nursing Tea

thx for the info on the elixir Maritzape- 1 question- did you buy it thru the website? just wondering bc I haven't bought anything from an internat'l source before- excuse the typing while nursing

thx again!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyTY&N View Post
    thx for the info on the elixir Maritzape- 1 question- did you buy it thru the website? just wondering bc I haven't bought anything from an internat'l source before- excuse the typing while nursing

thx again!
    I'm trying to see if I can't find out where you can get this in the USA other than ordering international. Will get back to you.

thank you! i've been looking online but haven't found anything. i really appreciate the help! i want to try it- if we can't find it here i'm going to order it from the site you found. it's not too expensive, so if it doesn't work out won't be too much out of pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyTY&N View Post
    thank you! i've been looking online but haven't found anything. i really appreciate the help! i want to try it- if we can't find it here i'm going to order it from the site you found. it's not too expensive, so if it doesn't work out won't be too much out of pocket.
    Hope you get it, I have been trying to find it but weleda usa has not come back to me yet. But if you can get the tea as well it will enhance the effects and it's quite nice tasting. Hope you get it soon!

Has anyone found the Blackthorn Berry elixir in the US? I went on the Healthshop link and it's going to cost 13.90 for shipping and it's going to take 6-9 weeks unless I want to pay 38.04 for 3-4 week airmail service. By the time I get my hands on the elixir, I won't have a supply to increase!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bransmommy View Post
    Has anyone found the Blackthorn Berry elixir in the US? I went on the Healthshop link and it's going to cost 13.90 for shipping and it's going to take 6-9 weeks unless I want to pay 38.04 for 3-4 week airmail service. By the time I get my hands on the elixir, I won't have a supply to increase!!
    How about taking the tea now? I've been using it without the elixir for a while and it has increased my supply. Like I said the elixir will enhance the effects, but the tea by itself works pretty well for me. You can get the tea form www.usa.weleda.com