Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Cute funny little thing happened.....

Default A Cute funny little thing happened.....

I just had to share...... Last night I was getting my 14 month old little guy ready for bed and we usually sit on my bed and read stories and then I nurse him to bed. I decided to put on my PJ last night first and then have story time. I was changing and my top half was exposed so my son crawled over and pulled up on me and latched himself on.(he was on the bed already) I had to call DH up so that he could see what our little guy was doing, because I don't think he would have believed me if I told him!!!! So needless to say it was a quick story then off to dreamland. I thought it was so funny and that My little man is getting to know what he wants and when he wants it!!!

Default Re: A Cute funny little thing happened.....

Ha ha...my son does that too! He's 15 months. If he sees me without my top on, like getting dressed, or in the shower...he wants some milk now!! It's like it puts the idea in his head. It can make taking a shower or trying to get dressed quite difficult!
    Jenny
    Mama to Jacob , born 6/11/06
    And his NEW baby brother , born 8/14/08

, , , cloth diapering

My DD does that too and she's only 9.5 months. I'll lay down while she's playing and show her the goods and she'll get all giggly and smiley and come over for a snack. (Or a pinch, depending on what mood she's in. lol)
    Andrea, wife to Tim, mama to Lydia, born 5 December '06 (weaned at 28 months, ) Benjamin Luke born at home 5 days late on 10/10/09

my Blog . . my Play Food

My son does the same thing. It's at moments like those when I truly feel like a dairy cow!

I think its sweet.

You're lucky, I'm actually looking forward to when dd can latch on herself. She sort of does, but not always well. I'm trying to teach her to sit upright on my lap to nurse as part of her "self-latch training"

Both my daughters have done this too, my 15 month old giggles and squeaks at me, when my boobies are on show.

Once I was washing my face in the bathroom sink topless (well, it was hot), my boobies were hanging and my daughter came along and sucked one! She must've thought it was her birthday. I truly felt like a cow!

I was lying on the couch the other day, reading and DS came over and pulled on my shirt and tried to latch on to what was exposed. I popped out my boob and he had a quick snack standing there by the couch and then went back to playing. It was the first time he has asked by pulling on my shirt. I never got to experience this with DS 1 we stopped nursing at 9 months with him. I am really looking forward to all the cute moments and snuggles to come while nursing DS2 into his second and possibly 3 + years.
    Amanda Wife to my wonderful husband 06_98
    Breastfeeding, Sling Wearing, Co-sleeping, Cloth Diapering Mom to my Intact Boys
    DS #1 - 02_02 BF'ed for 9 Months and
    DS #2 - 10_06 Currently BF'ed 22 Months and still going.

Oh my 15 month old does this too! Standing up, sideways, he actually looks for funny positions to be in and get his fill. The other day though was the cutest. He popped off the boobie to give me a big kiss! So sweet.

Aren't they funny! My LO is 14 months and has really clued in on Mommy's boobs, he's recently started with pulling up my shirt when he wants to nurse. Whenever he sees the boobies on display he's beside himself and just has to have a quick snack.

Today, we took a shower together and while I was getting him dressed on his changing table he reached over, grabbed my boob, and latched himself on. It was hilarious. I had to finish getting him dressed, then me, and of course while I got dressed he wailed and threw a fit on the bed until I was clothed. Then of course he got to snuggle and nurse. They are so funny sometimes.

My Little Reverse Cyclers
    *DS born July 2006, nursed 3 yrs 10 mos!
    *DD born January 2011, happily nursing and bucking the bottle just like big brother
    *One Angel baby we sadly never met July 2009

Happily married to an amazing man who puts up with all my craziness since 1999.