Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Is there a thread around here for pics of our li'l solids-eaters?

Default Is there a thread around here for pics of our li'l solids-eaters?

Just wondering. I have a few to share. And a minute-long video too. :P
    Andrea, wife to Tim, mama to Lydia, born 5 December '06 (weaned at 28 months, ) Benjamin Luke born at home 5 days late on 10/10/09

my Blog . . my Play Food

Default Re: Is there a thread around here for pics of our li'l solids-eaters?

Yes, in the photo forum.
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

What heading is that under??? !!!

Eh, it's a private forum and I'm not qualified yet. Guess y'all will have to wait for the cuteness. lol
    Andrea, wife to Tim, mama to Lydia, born 5 December '06 (weaned at 28 months, ) Benjamin Luke born at home 5 days late on 10/10/09

my Blog . . my Play Food

Quote Originally Posted by write2char View Post
    What heading is that under??? !!!
    User CP, Group Memberships, join. There is a requirement of 2 months membership and 50 posts required to join, looks like you've met both!

OP, I'm sure you'll be there before you know it.

ETA: I looked at your blog, your DD is SOOO cute! Can't wait to see more pics of her!
    Last edited by ChasingPrisms; September 28th, 2007 at 10:04 PM.
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPrisms View Post
    OP, I'm sure you'll be there before you know it.

ETA: I looked at your blog, your DD is SOOO cute! Can't wait to see more pics of her!
    Thanks, I think she's pretty cute too. lol. Thanks for letting me know about how to get into the CD and Games. It's too bad I can't use my post count and/or membership dates from other forums to qualify here. :P I'll just be patient though and the time will surely fly.

my Blog . . my Play Food

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
    Thanks, I think she's pretty cute too. lol. Thanks for letting me know about how to get into the CD and Games. It's too bad I can't use my post count and/or membership dates from other forums to qualify here. :P I'll just be patient though and the time will surely fly.
    No problem, glad you got in.