Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: how long

Default how long

About how long did it take from your last BF until your breast were their normal or new normal size? How long until the milk goes away? i'm sure every woman is different, but how long did it take for you?

Question Re: how long

I am sorry no one has posted a reply....I have some of the same questions, I hope this will catch someones attention for feedback! We are partially weened and arguing (yes, me and the toddler) on how much "tishing" is enough! I am certain he would keep it up till he went to college if I gave him the choice! I don't mind the bedtime but am trying to nix the morning one. Sometimes he will even slip in another one for nap time or any other time mommy tries to sit down. Good luck to you!

Exclamation Re: how long

I would also like to know....I've weaned and am in desperate need of some new bras, but I don't know how long to wait before shopping for new ones.

Default Re: how long

I

well i breast fed my other 3 children i have 4 total. it took a few years before they were at a better firmness i guess but as far as bra buying once your breasts don't fill up and become uncomfortable anymore you can get your bra. you are not going to see a drastic change.

I haven't nursed in.. oh jeeze what is it? maybe two months? And before that it was pretty infrequent. But my breasts are the same as when we nursed once a day. Except the first time my three year old saw them since they were dry she laughed and said they were floppy. So I guess not the SAME.. but except when I FIRST started nursing, they've always been little. "Floppy" came with entering my thirties, I think.