Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: I missed the memo on position change...

Default I missed the memo on position change...

Okay, so dd2 has decided she likes to nurse in a new position this weekend. Only problem I missed the memo...LOL

I have been fighting with her all weekend and finally let her wiggle to where she wants to be and she put herself in the cross cradle position on her own. How smart is that?

So, if all goes well I will not be fighting with her tomorrow...I HOPE.
    Becky ~ 33 Dh ~ 37 (my little geek of geeks)
    Dd1 ~ Brittney 5yrs aka Bunny
    Ds ~ Xander 3yrs aka Xaxu
    Dd2 ~ Bailie 1yr aka Dede

Still going 14months later.

1yr goal and save $2200 average.

Default Re: I missed the memo on position change...

just wait...I was nursing my ds in the side-lying position and he decided to get up and climb over me, or so I thought, what he really wanted was the other boob and he nursed while he was on his knees, supporting his weight with his hands on my ribcage...go figure!

just wait...I was nursing my ds in the side-lying position and he decided to get up and climb over me, or so I thought, what he really wanted was the other boob and he nursed while he was on his knees, supporting his weight with his hands on my ribcage...go figure!
    My little guy does that too. So cute! Until he grabs a handful of skin to pull himself up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
    My little guy does that too. So cute! Until he grabs a handful of skin to pull himself up with.
    The worst is when he crawls over me and plants a hand right on the boob to shift his weight....OUCH!!!!