Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 1/2 mo should he get food yet??

Default Re: 4 1/2 mo should he get food yet??

TOTALLY RANDOM COMMENT COMING...

fergie830, I love henry's picture! He looks like to paparizzi (sp?) was stalking him and he's getting ready to puch the camera away...too cute!
    Married mama with 4 kiddos...2 girls (11 & 6) and 2 boys (21mo & 3mo)

Quote Originally Posted by babygurl View Post
    TOTALLY RANDOM COMMENT COMING...

fergie830, I love henry's picture! He looks like to paparizzi (sp?) was stalking him and he's getting ready to puch the camera away...too cute!
    You crack me up! I'm going to wake Sidney up with all my laughing!
    Jackie

"Breastfeeding is an unsentimental metaphor for how love works, in a way. You don't decide how much and how deeply to love--you respond to the beloved, and give with joy exactly as much as they want."
    ~ Marni Jackson"

thanks! i love that picture too. i have it as my desktop on my computer and it's huge and funny!

Anne- Mom to two active boys: Henry 10/06 and Jamie 4/09

Looking for an LLL leader in your area? click:
    http://www.llli.org/webindex.html

confused about abbreviations? check this out:
    http://forums.llli.org/showthread.php?t=807

i had a similar situation to Morgan's Mom. my pumping could not keep up with Olivia's appetite. she started on cereal and stage one baby food when she was 4 months old. her appetite is ridiculous!!!

Thanks for all your comments and advice everyone!! I have to agree Fergie that photo is priceless!! LOVE IT!

My DS isn't even sitting up on his own yet (although he is scooting backwards and rolling all over the place!!) so I think I may just wait for his cue on that one for sure.

It will probably be a long time before he can sit completely unassisted. But sitting assisted, i.e. in a high chair, I believe, is what people are talking about. We started stage one baby food at 4.5 months, then cereal. Then cut back on everything for a while due to stomach problems. Now at 5.5 months he is getting cereal (with EMB) once a day at dinner with us. Next week we will probably start veggies and see how he does with that. I found that Luke was very fussy at 4 mos and it was most likely because he was hungry. The solids really did help to content him (until his stomach flipped out). But now he seems to be doing better with it. Its all really a guessing game since we cant read their minds...wouldnt that be nice though! Good luck with whatever you decide.