my baby girl turned 1 today august 30 and I wanted to thank you so much for all the support I got from you all. I am a first time mom and was determined to bf but was very weary and naive when it came to it. You guys helped me through the silliest questions to the toughest . You dont know how good it felt to just log on at 3am if I had to because I was unsure of something with my little girl. You guys were always so supportive and at times very humerous when I needed it. I want to wish the new mommies a lot of luck and to take full advantage of this forum. I feel a little emotional because I am no longer bf baby girl since she is now a 1 year old and have met my goal of bf until her first year. This evening she had her first bottle of Vitamin D cow milk to wash down with her bday choclate cake. I was a little sad cause I am no longer "her cow" but I know there are still a lot of other journeys we will share together. I am so grateful for the bond I had created with my baby girl and please ladies dont give up. I know sometimes it hurts (it will pass I PROMISE), I know sometimes you feel like a cow (it is so well worth it for the bond, and you are not a cow but THE BEST food source for your baby), and I know you may not get the rest you need (that too shall pass, it barely has happened for me). But trust me when it is all said and done and you have met YOUR GOAL as to how long you wanted to breastfeed you will be so proud of yourself and feel like a CHAMP !

THANK YOU AGAIN LA LECHE LEAGUE AND ALL THE USERS ON THIS FORUM! WE WILL MEET AGAIN WHEN I HAVE MY NEXT ONE .
okay i need to stop cause I am starting to cry ! I love yall and will miss yall but i just had to share this with you all!