Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Oatmeal Does Work!

Default Oatmeal Does Work!

I Never Had A Supply Problem And My 3month Old Baby Is Always Happy With What She Eat! My Body Was Already Use To My Rutine With Bf So I Never Had Engorgement (sp?) Well I Wanted Some Oatmeal Yesterday Morning And Guess What??? I Went To School, As Usual, And My Breast Were So Full They Were So Engorged (sp?) I Came Home Crying Cause Of The Pain So I Pumped 6oz Out Of Each Breast!!! Then At 3am (baby Sleeps From 9pm To 7am) My Breast Were So Fullll And So Painful I Had To Get Up And Pump(havent Pumped In Like 2 Months) Got 6oz Again From Each!!!!!!!! So Yes It Had To Be The Oatmeal....!!! Try It!!! Tought I Share This With You All!! I Know I Wont Be Eating Oatmeal Unless I Have A Supply Problem!

Default Re: Oatmeal Does Work!

what kind of oatmeal is it?

How much oatmeal did you eat?! I need some of that.
    for 1-1/2 years...and still going!

Was it instant oatmeal or cooked, what brand/kind?? How did you prepare it and how much of it did you eat? Tia

it was instant oatmeal and i had like 2 cups of it. I am not kidding when i say it works you guys should try it! i ate it in the morning and my noon was working!! good luck and let me know!