Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Any success with The First Years "Breastflow" Bottles??

Exclamation Any success with The First Years "Breastflow" Bottles??

My DS is 3mos old and I'm going back to school next week. I used to supplement with formula and he took formula and expressed milk in a bottle occassionally until he was about 7 weeks. Since then I have been EBF, now we started introducing him the bottle again but he would not take it. I was ot Target.com and came across a bottle made by The First Years called "Breastflow" which is supposed to imitate a real nipple. It has 2 nipples, the outer is soft like a real nipple and the inner is a little harder. I read the reviews on it and seems like most infants transitioning would take it. I have been reading the forums on babies who won't take a bottle but I didn't see any suggestions on the "breastflow" bottles. Just wondering if any of you ladies have tried it?

Default Re: Any success with The First Years "Breastflow" Bottles??

We tried it with no success. Someone suggested the Adiri bottle, I haven't tried it because we gave up on the bottle and just gave my son a sippy cup (which he didn't take until he was 1!) but I've heard a lot about its success:
    http://www.onfulfillment.com/adiri/