Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Sharing the wealth

Default Sharing the wealth

This morning when I brought Kesiah to bed with me for her morning nursing, I happened to have one of her stuffed animals in my bed. When she was done she went and got the stuffed koala and put it up to my breast and said, "Num num num." I just love that she wanted to share with her latest preferred toy. It was quite possibly the sweetest and funniest thing she's ever done and I have been just on cloud 9 all day because of it.

Just thought I'd share my happy day with you all
    Last edited by @llli*evin; August 14th, 2007 at 10:01 PM.

Default Re: Sharing the wealth

Too cute. I woke up to a smiling face and a gentle little nipple tweak! Love those babies!

Evin, I just have to say, I am not a fan of mo-hawks, but I it on your DH!!! When I look at the pics of him holding his baby girl, he just looks like the biggest, baddest, most squeezable teddy bear!!! It totally melts my heart! I watched the video of you guys dancing with K on your back last ngiht and thought you guys looked fantastic too!! I wish my DH could dance like that. My poor man has white boy rhythm.

Too cute! My niece picked up her pooh bear and put him under her shirt the other day and then looked at me and smiled. I laughed till my side hurt. Thanks for sharing that adorable story!

That is one of my favorite things... nursing her toys, and when SHE does it. I crack up. The other day I was over it, however, and I told her dinosaur, "no boob." Em looked at me with disdain and said "Share, Mommy." It slayed me.
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Ann View Post
    That is one of my favorite things... nursing her toys, and when SHE does it. I crack up. The other day I was over it, however, and I told her dinosaur, "no boob." Em looked at me with disdain and said "Share, Mommy." It slayed me.
    My child has no idea what the point of stuffed animals is. He's like "it has no wheels and makes no noise...how is that fun for me???"

Way too lazy for formula

Ha! This made me laugh to read this, because my son does the same thing! It cracks me up everytime! He calls them "ni nights" and he'll put a toy up to my breast and say "ni nights".. then he says "yum" lmao!

Ha ha ha! I'm so looking forward to the day when Sidney starts doing stuff like that! Too cute!
    Jackie

"Breastfeeding is an unsentimental metaphor for how love works, in a way. You don't decide how much and how deeply to love--you respond to the beloved, and give with joy exactly as much as they want."
    ~ Marni Jackson"

My son has never had much interest in nursing (except at night ), I practically trick him into BF. So a couple of days ago, I took his stuffed bird and pretended to BF it to attract his attention with the hope that he will try to nurse instead. He took the bird, threw it on the floor and smiled at me but didn't want to BF himself either.