Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast feeding sessions

Default Re: Fast feeding sessions

And my LO as well never spent longer than 10 minutes on a breast sometimes onlt 2 minutes! You may be due for the 6 week growth spurt about now though. Always the way, just when you think you have a grip on it, it all changes. Sounds like you are doing great though, keep it up !:tumbsup
    Karli, Besotted mother of Ashley,8lb 9oz - 9th May 2007 and Fae 8lb 11oz 17th Feb 2010, both born at home, naturally.

Nappy-free @ 18 months EC'ing rocks!
    Just leave it alone.

Thank You sooo much for posting this question, and for all the responses. My lil girl Jessie is just 2 weeks and 3 days. The first almost two weeks she was taking 40 min to an hour feeding, then would sleep for 2 to 3 hours. Now all of a sudden these last 3 or 4 days she only feeds on one breast for 10 to 15 minutes then goes right back to sleep. I was ready to call the doctor today, until I came across these posts. Yes, she does seem to have plenty of soiled diapers, and her weight seems to be increasing as well. Hope I can make it to my next pedi appointment without freaking out. Thanks girls!

cmp12345 is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

My LO all the sudden started doing this at 3 weeks too. I didn't know about this forum and didn't have anyone at the time so I remember being so stressed and not sure what was going on. But, now I know that it's perfectly normal. My LO, no 6 mo, still only eats less than 10 minutes usually and has more than doubled her birthweight.