Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can u watch me bf? utube

Default Re: Can u watch me bf? utube

Thank you all for watching! We're doing a little better, I realized this afternoon I am not tilting her head up so that her chin is pressed up against me, instead of her nose. That made a huge difference. Right now we have some catching up to do, at 2 weeks she should be going thru a growth spurt, i learned on this site. Im gonna borrow a friends breastpump tnite and see what I can get for some extra daddy-time feedings btwn bfing sessions. I will post another video of her tomorrow, hopefully you will see a difference. Thank you all for your support. The video clip in the hospital was especially helpful. I cant get a Lc here in Miami, the closest one working about an hour away...

Default Re: Can u watch me bf? utube

Quote Originally Posted by DassisMom View Post
    Thank you all for watching! We're doing a little better, I realized this afternoon I am not tilting her head up so that her chin is pressed up against me, instead of her nose. That made a huge difference. Right now we have some catching up to do, at 2 weeks she should be going thru a growth spurt, i learned on this site. Im gonna borrow a friends breastpump tnite and see what I can get for some extra daddy-time feedings btwn bfing sessions. I will post another video of her tomorrow, hopefully you will see a difference. Thank you all for your support. The video clip in the hospital was especially helpful. I cant get a Lc here in Miami, the closest one working about an hour away...
    Keep with it Mama! I had the same issue the first couple of weeks.

Have you checked out a LLL group there?
    Here's the link to the Dade county page: http://www.lllflorida.com/web/DadeCountyFL.html
    Mama to Evan Born February 1st 2007 Breastfeeding for a year...thinking of weaning
    Wife to my Best Friend KR