I started talking to my friends and the bathroom that she was talking about (the only one that would fit a chair) opens to the hallway...I know now that that won't be an issue because the kids could see me and anyone who walks by down the hall...Thank GOD! Now I will be waiting for the next obstacle that comes my way...

The sad thing is she has friends that BF...None of us understand why she doesn't like me...She writes people up all the time accoring to my friend that is close to her and I have never gotten written up...I am assuming it is personal...We were close at one time...She can't have a baby like I couldn't and when I got pregnant it's like she changed...I hate that because no matter how she treats me I still like her...I guess I am crazy...and WAY too NICE...Thanks for all your comments...

Oh, and I just remembered that she hinted for me to pump on my way to work while I was driving like her Friend did...No offense to those of you that do it...I just don't have that much coordination and I couldn't live with myself if I caused a wreck...I can barely talk on the cell phone and drive...Maybe its because I have a standard!