Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Cheapest Place to Buy?

Default Cheapest Place to Buy?

Well I am pretty sure I am just going to go ahead and buy a PISA. I thought insurance was going to pay for the Double Select but they aren't going to anymore. So, where is the cheapest place to buy Medela products? I am going to buy the PISA or Double Select but just don't know where has the best prices.
    Thanks in advance!!!

Default Re: Cheapest Place to Buy?

I did a lot of research online and I thought lactationcare.com had them the cheapest. This was 9 months ago. They shipped really fast.
    Mom to Lainey (11-8-06)

I saw some really good prices for new ones on ebay. The maybe older models, but they work just as good according to a LC I spoke to. (even the ones that are rented are usually older models). They don't have some of the options the new ones have, but for $100 less, I can use less options.
    Married mama with 4 kiddos...2 girls (11 & 6) and 2 boys (21mo & 3mo)

Ebay is where I got my PISA - for 200 final cost - NIB (as it is not recommended to use a pump used by someone else)

Although - be wary of WHERE the product is shipping from I learned that Canada has a reaaaaaally slow post hehe

Hackley. 100 bucks less for a PISA. www.hackleyhme.com Free shipping too.

I purchased my PIS at http://www.bestbuybaby.com. I know they had PISA there, but Medela does not allow websites to advertise te price, so you have to either email or call to get a price. There is no sales tax outside of NJ and free shipping. Shipping is also pretty fast, from what I remember.
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by greenveggie View Post
    Hackley. 100 bucks less for a PISA. www.hackleyhme.com Free shipping too.
    By far the best price for a PISA! $100 less than every where else! That's where I bought mine.

Loving my Beautiful High Needs Baby Girl born 12/28/06

I also purchased thru www.bestbuybaby.com
    $195, no tax if you live outside of NJ & free shipping. That was in April 2007. I called, spoke to a rep, got the lowdown to make sure the pumps were the real deal. Ordered it online. I got it in less than a week. They also have accessories cheaper than retail.