Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: teething-- when will those chompers come out?

Default teething-- when will those chompers come out?

My LO is 8 months old and no teeth yet. Today, he was fussy eating. I noticed two clear white marks. It looks like the teeth are on there way. how long will it take for the teeth to come out?
    Proud mother to Xavier Brian

Default Re: teething-- when will those chompers come out?

It really just depends. It could be days or weeks. My LO is 9 months old and he got his first two teeth at 4 months old and they came right in after I saw the little white bumps. He just now got his top two teeth and it took a good three weeks for those puppies to come in. So I guess it really just depends. Watch out for the biting to begin!!

Hopefully it won't be too long for you, although as Marinewife_3boys said it could be days or weeks yet.

See info here on teething
    Last edited by LLL_Jolie; August 12th, 2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: remove link

My poor little girl has been teething for almost a month now! The two top front one's. Thankfully they haven't been bothering her too bad - just lots and lots of drool.

It seems like he has been teething forever. I think we're getting closer. He has had rough days but for the most part he has been pretty happy.

Thanks for the responses.
    Proud mother to Xavier Brian

We finally got the 2 bottom a few weeks ago. DS is almost 10 months. They are still not all the way out. It takes alot longer than what I thought.
    C:\Documents and Settings\David Lawrence\My Documents\My Pictures\DSC00970.jpg
    Mommy to Alexander
    Born Oct 6,2006

My mom just told me that I did not pop my first tooth until 18 months. 18 MONTHS! My one-year photos had big, toothless grins.
    I love my kids. I care for them accordingly. What more can I say?