Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Teeth

Default Teeth

I am not sure if this is the right forum or not - so please move it if not.

I was reading my Parent's magazine today - and there was an article on teeth and babies. It said that if your child did not have their first tooth by 9 months then you needed to call a pediatric dentist. I have never heard that. DD#1 got teeth by 6 months - but dd#2 is 8 months next week and no teeth as of yet.

Should I take this seriously or just wait until she gets them in her own time?

Default Re: Teeth

My baby first tooth just start protruding last Friday, you can only see a little white dot and if you touch his gums you'll feel it, BTW he'll one next week! I read somewhere, I think baby center, that is normal but if by 14 mos doesn't have any yet to see a ped, something to do with deficiency on something, have to look it up.
    Why does the magazine says at 9 months, what could be wrong? Can you post a few lines from the article? What month is it?

It is in the June 2006 issue and it is on page 62. It is a cardstock insert on an Emergency Guide. It is under the Do's and Don't section.

I have no clue why.. hmmmm

It is in the June 2006 issue and it is on page 62. It is a cardstock insert on an Emergency Guide. It is under the Do's and Don't section.

I have no clue why.. hmmmm

I got this from babycenter.com . I don't remember where I read the 14 months thing.

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/bab...ment/6574.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mami_Kathy
    I got this from babycenter.com . I don't remember where I read the 14 months thing.

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/bab...ment/6574.html
    Cool - so one year - thanks!!