Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help pregnant again!!!!!!!

Default Re: help pregnant again!!!!!!!

actually san jose lol but lol oihwell

my DH and his sister are 10 months apart - he was born 6 weeks early, so tech. they should really be about a year apart.

My best advice, seeing as how I have never been in your spot is to eat really healthy, for the one you've got outside, and the one you've got inside, and try to get as much rest as possible...laundry can wait!

Take your vitamins - congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleButtons View Post
    actually san jose lol but lol oihwell
    LoL - I grew up in Los Altos Hills!!!!! Way close to San Jose

well POO! I live in North Hollywood! (San Fernando Valley)

Nobody is near by!

im actually from livermore lol wat a hickville lol but ohwell heehee

I would invest in a supplemental nursing system (SNS). At some point (from what I understand) you will need to supplement and an SNS will allow you to keep the baby nursing so that you can BF him still when the next one arrives and the milk comes back.

Good luck and congratulations.

Leslie
    All over the world there exists in every society a small group of women who feel themselves strongly attracted to giving care to other women during pregnancy and childbirth. Failure to make use of this group of highly motivated people is regrettable and a sin against the principle of subsidiary. ~ Dr. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam, Holland

**Leslie**

Mama to:
    Shiloh (5/6/06) Nursed for 13 months and Josephine (7/26/08) Nursed for 23.5 mos Currently nursing my new little firecracker, Finley Catherine, born on the 4th of July!!

yeah im already using formula for hinm hopefully breastfeeding my next oner will work! thanks everyone if you have any thing else let me know thank you! !!

Congratz! I'm sorry the circumstances aren't great, but you can BFed throughout the pg, I did with James and Toby. My milk production did slow alot, and with such a young one you might have to supplement some. My cousin pumped alot int the begaining of her pg before her milk supply went down so she had a stash for the slower months. s Good Luck!