Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help pregnant again!!!!!!!

Exclamation help pregnant again!!!!!!!

I just found out im pregnant again and I just had my son 2 months ago what should I be worried about? and abortion is not in the question. What should I be prepared for and what could go wrong?? please help me please!!!!

Default Re: help pregnant again!!!!!!!

Congratulations! There is a pregnant and breastfeeding folder. I bet those ladies would have some insight. Best of luck!
    Laura, proud vbacing, ecological breastfeeding mommy to four ages 8, 6, 5, and 2. That's Kate nursing her doll, Adam.

The Seven Standards of ecological breastfeeding: (1) exclusive breasfeeding for the first 6 months (2) pacify baby at your breast (3) don't use bottles and pacifiers (4) co-sleep for night feedings (5) take a nursing nap (6) nurse frequently day and night; avoiding schedules (7) avoid practices that restrict nursing or separates you from your baby. The average return of menstruation for ecological breastfeeding mothers is between 14 and 15 months.

Yes please check out the pregnant and breastfeeding board! There might be some special considerations for you since your babies will be quite close together but we will support you!
    One concern you might have is that your milk supply might go down (happens a lot during pregnancy) so in that case you would have to supplement with formula. It is generally SAFE to continue breastfeeding during pregnancy, though, so don't worry about that.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

congratulations, that is great news. I don't have any advice for you, I have never had my children that close in age but hey what a blessing anyway. This forum should and will answer all your questions. Good luck.
    My name is Rosie and I'm a mother to 3 girls and 2 boys

My girls:Janessa 10.30.93, Reanna 03.25.99 and Mylee 09.20.06
    My sons, Isaiah 07.16.97 and Shawn 09.12.08

Default Re: help pregnant again!!!!!!! please read!!

the bad news is my husband leaves to go to iraq next month and i have to go to california to live with my parents and hjave the baby without him

Well, I have delivered while (ex) hubby was away too - if you need support theres a few of us around somewhere. Being with family can be a good thing
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleButtons View Post
    the bad news is my husband leaves to go to iraq next month and i have to go to california to live with my parents and hjave the baby without him
    I delivered our first DS w/o my DH . . . he too was serving in Iraq. I really truly understand . . . it was me and the nurses in the delivery room as I was in a new town and my family has nothing to do with me (I changed religions and it reallllly made them angry ) What a blessing to be pregnant again - make sure you take care of yourself . . . both physically AND emotionally as deployments can be tough.

Good luck - we ladies are always here for support

yeah ill need all the help i can get

Whoo hoo! Somebody in California!

Lemme guess, since your husband is going to Iraq, YOU'RE going to be in San Diego? Somewhere near Pendleton?

If I'm wrong then WHOOPS! Sorry!

Anyway, congratulations!

I can imagine you are scared but I think you will do just fine...theres lots of support here and anything you need answered will be. Dont be afraid to ask!

DH's old boss got pregnant 3 mo after giving birth to her first. The second pregnancy was hard on her physically but I think she had trouble with the first one. She ended up on bedrest at the end but that was it. I don't think she bfed though.
    I'm sure your doc will be able to give you a ton of advise. You're definately not the first women this has happened to and you won't be the last. I'm sure there is a wealth of knowledge out there for you once you find it.

How exciting to get to have children who will grow up being so close in age. I'm sure it's overwhelming now but think of how great it'll be.

Amy married to my bestfriend since 10/30/04

Proud SAHM to DS born 2/17/07 and DD born 9/11/08 Both weaned together 11/2011
    Currently milk, peach, peanut and tree nut free. DD has outgrown her wheat, cheese, egg, garlic, and citrus allergies