Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Conference Photos

Default Conference Photos

Share the memories! Post your conference photos here ([IMG] enabled for your convenience).

*Be sure to ask permission before you post pictures of people other than yourself.

Default Re: Conference Photos

While we're waiting to hear from the live conference goers, I thought us virtual conference gals could share a few photos of our own. The challenge? Show us photos of your computer desk!

Monitor (featuring the forums, of course)

My cat on his chair that sits next to the computer and my handy, dandy bag o' resources

I look like crap, you're getting zero pictures out of me! Also have a laptop, so no desk here!
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

lol....

I am embarrassed to admit that I sacrificed most of the virtual conference activities in favor of reading Harry Potter.

Jolie, that is too funny. I have thought about posting a "show us where you are..." thread, so we can "see" eachother, or at least visualize where we al are.

Looking forward to some conference pics.
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...