Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: What I've Learned....

Default What I've Learned....

I posted this in another forum - and i have had some emails requesting i post the link here

http://lalecheleague.org/vbulletin/s...ead.php?t=2676

Default Re: What I've Learned....

Thanks, Hope! I love reading what has worked for others & I appreciate you taking the time to share what has made a difference for you.

I've just been nursing DS for 4 weeks and wasn't succesful bfing my now 20 month old DD. So far I've primarily learned that, as with most things in life, the rules don't always apply- you have to take what you learn and find your own way. I think that's about what you said also, Hope. The rules have helped guide me, and reading and such made a huge difference in my attitude and such, but every mommy and baby are so different that is makes "what works" be different too.

Default Re: What I've Learned....

Quote Originally Posted by KK2
    Thanks, Hope! I love reading what has worked for others & I appreciate you taking the time to share what has made a difference for you.

I've just been nursing DS for 4 weeks and wasn't succesful bfing my now 20 month old DD. So far I've primarily learned that, as with most things in life, the rules don't always apply- you have to take what you learn and find your own way. I think that's about what you said also, Hope. The rules have helped guide me, and reading and such made a huge difference in my attitude and such, but every mommy and baby are so different that is makes "what works" be different too.
    Excellent insight