Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: New Search Engine Benefits Llli

Thumbs up New Search Engine Benefits Llli

Now you can raise money for La Leche League International just by searching the Internet at GoodSearch.com. It's simple. You use GoodSearch.com like any other search engine — the site is powered by Yahoo! — but each time you do, money is generated for our organization to support more mothers and babies. Here's how it works:

1. Go to http://www.goodsearch.com
    2. Type La Leche League International into the "I support" box and click on "verify"
    3. Search the Internet just like you would with any search engine
    4. Since GoodSearch shares its advertising revenue with charities and schools, every time you search the Internet at GoodSearch, you’ll be earning money for us.

Anytime you need to search the internet, please do so through this site. Is another way to support our cause.

Default Re: New Search Engine Benefits Llli

I decided to revive this thread. I used Good search very often but it doesn't look like is getting enough support, this is an easy way to help support LLL mission.

Hope you guys take a look of the engine.

Thanks!

Wow, that is very cool! Thanks for bumping -- I had not heard of this search engine before.

I downloaded the toolbar and have it set to benefit LLL every time I search. I use Google a LOT, so I feel great about being able to help LLL this way.

--Rebecca

cool!