Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: LO's 8 months Losing Supply/Exercise?

Unhappy LO's 8 months Losing Supply/Exercise?

I have decided to make a change for my health after being about 25lbs over weight on my 5'0 body,my knees and back were hurting bad where I would cry in pain,so I decided to start workingout....My workouts are about 60 mins,I do them 6 days a week and its basically strength training.....

I have cut out sugar,and msgs,trans fats from my diet......Well for a girl that had a good supply,is now pumping not even 1 oz and before it was a good 6 oz in like 5 mins......

I have read that exercise dosent effect bm but it has mine and I need to workout the dr told me the weight should come off beacuse of past stuff...

What do I do? I bought Fenugreek 610mg but dont know if I should take more then the bottle says...........

I also drink way more water then I did before....Please Help

Default Re: LO's 8 months Losing Supply/Exercise?

So, It doesn't seem like your diet has changed that much. Are you reducing quantity as well?
    Did your menstrual cycle come back?
    Are you pregnant?
    Are you nursing full time?
    Other than pumping output decrease are you noticing any changes in bb? How many wet diapers are you seeing?

So finally I want to add that pumping is a poor indicator of milk supply. Looking at your pattern with your baby will probably show us more.

Default Re: LO's 8 months Losing Supply/Exercise?

Did your menstrual cycle come back?
    Are you pregnant?
    Are you nursing full time?
    Other than pumping output decrease are you noticing any changes in bb? How many wet diapers are you seeing?
    No
    No
    Yep he normaly bfs alot but dose eat some solids
    bb?????
    I have seen normal wet diapers

Thank You

Sorry when I did this post I didnt see the supply boards must be what happens when your tired so sorry I put it here