Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Had phone meeting with a LC...so happy.

Smile Had phone meeting with a LC...so happy.

I found a LC online she has a what seems to be a list of letters behind her name. (RN, BSN, IBCLC, CCE)

Anywho, we chatted for about 40min. She wanted to know my past with dd and what my plans and/or expectations are for this baby.

She told me to stop reading. Outside a few questions she said I sound like I am set and ready, just need a baby.

She said the Medela Swing is perfect and it just like the PIS advance only it is not a double pump. She said it is a great idea to bring it with me.

She also does in-home appt. and has office appt. She even said if I need her pp it call her up. She said LLL is a great place for after baby help.

In short I think this will work.

Sorry for rambling I am just so excited I found someone who will help me if I just pick up the phone.

Default Re: Had phone meeting with a LC...so happy.

good for you mama!!! Wish I had been that prepared

Default Re: Had phone meeting with a LC...so happy.

Well, I did a lot or reading 4yr ago but still had no help. I gave up 4yrs ago and this time I want to try it one more time. So, after more reading and mostly talking I found a plan I like. I am two steps further than I was 4yrs ago and well I will not be a nervous reck since I have been a mom for four years...LOL I just loved talking to her and I think that is what I really needed. She just told me no more reading...LOL