I have been on antibiotics for Mastitis for 9 days now. There has been some improvment, but not very much. I am still running fevers of around 100.3 in the afternoons, and I feel like I have the flu. I think it all started with a plugged duct, and I have been putting warm compresses and milking down towards the nipple when I pump. For the last few days, I have been able to expel some yellowish thick stuff from that nipple. I do not give that milk to the baby, I will ask my doctor about this tomorrow. I began taking Lecithin to help with this a few days ago. My baby has refused that breast since the mastitis began. He would try to latch, then make a face and come off. I have also been dealing with supply issues and have had to supplement with formula. Right now I can pump about 1.5 oz from my good breast and 1/8 ounce from the bad one. I can't wait until the mastitis clears up because I may be able to increase my supply enough to satisfy him without so much formula. He takes about 3 oz total right now per feeding. I have started on fenugreek to increase the supply as well. I just need to vent, and tell someone who might understand what I'm going through. I want so much to breastfeed my baby. If you have any advice please reply.