Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: TMI question

Default TMI question

My daughter is 19 months old, I have NEVER experienced senstive nipples but I started to in the past couple days. What could cause this? Will Lanisol cream help?

Default Re: TMI question

With this last baby my breast have become more sensitive around ovulation.... But they get unbearablly sensitive when I'm pregnant and nursing. Also, the first cycle after having a baby is the hardest for me as in don't even look at my breast and horrible cramps that put me in bed for a day or two. Think it could be ovulation or a pregnancy?

Are ya pregnant? I'd check....... It could be a new way she's nursing that is making them sensitive also....

Could also be candida . . . I had problems with sore nipples and didn't realize that it was fungal until my daughter was diagnosed with thrush . . . my nipples were sore, and then after several weeks of that I started having the classical burning sensation following bf.

sometimes when they are getting new teeth they have a wonky latch for a few days. Make sure her latch is good! thoose molars hurt!
    I would watch for signs of thrush too!
    http://www.lalecheleague.org/FAQ/thrush.html