Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: can't put newborn down! HELP!

Default Re: can't put newborn down! HELP!

Know what you mean... my boy is like that quite often, usually when i really need to sleep! Right now i'm typing with one hand...

Just to reassure you that there's nothing wrong with your baby and that you're not alone! Check out the link below on the high need baby, and see if it sounds like your situation. For me it's been a sanity-saver, knowing that it's not because of my parenting or anything wrong with my baby.

to you...

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/5/T050200.asp

Excellent article and I am a mother of another of these babies I want to smack my DH whenever he tells me to just let him cry. Because DS will NOT stop crying and instead he starts to turn purple and hold his breath - and this is at 6 weeks!

He is happy enough when he is being held - and if it isnt me - moving. He doesnt like sitting still unless there is a boob present. Luckily I wisened up to the cosleeping arrangement early on or else i would be a walking talking zombie

Same here with a 7 week old. I am exhausted!

Same here too and my LO is 14 weeks old. He has always been that way and is super sensitive when I put him down and startles awake within 10-20 minutes. We have been trying the sling and I highly suggest to try it now before your LO gets older and may be a little resistant to it. It takes some getting used to just doing all of that nothing but it is well worth it I LOVE Dr. Sears