Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do your LOs wake at night?

Default Re: How often do your LOs wake at night?

My LO is 11 months and wakes 2x per night every night. She has never slept through the night.
    Mom to a beautiful little girl-born June 27th, 2006

my baby is 5mo wakes sometimes 1x if not sleeps from 8p-6p

8 months old, sleeps 7pm to 6am, then nurses and falls back asleep til 7am. sleeps in his crib until that 6am wakeup (sometimes it's more like 5am), then in our bed for that last hour - he only falls back asleep in the early morning if he stays next to me. i guess i'm super lucky, he's been doing this for a month or so, but i did try to train the night-waking out of him, and i guess it worked. i'm not happy to get up and nurse him in the middle of the night if it's just cause he's used to it, but now he's not used to it!

My dd is 5 months and on average she is asleep at 8:30-9:00pm and wakes around 2am then wakes about every two hours until about 7:30am. We co-sleep and I'm pretty good about feeding her in my sleep. She never really wakes up, just enough to eat, so sometimes it's hard to tell!

Alyssa is 10 months old and she wakes up 1-2 times usually unless she has a bad night. She goes to bed at 9:30 (sleep around 10) and gets up at 8. She slept through the night until she was 6 months old, not waking once and then she had a really bad bout of teething and since then she wakes up to nurse.

my son is 13 months old and still wakes up 2x a night...nurse quickly and back to sleep..thinking to trying to wean again...

Haylee is 17 months old and is technically sleeping through the night most night (5+hours of sleep). At 13 months, she was still waking every 1-2 hours, with a very occasional 3 hour stretch at night. When I found out I was pregnant, around that time, we decided to night wean and for the past 6 weeks she has consistently slept through the night. She sometimes even sleeps for an 8 hour stretch. It feels so weird to say that, because I never thought the day would come! Once or twice a night has always been my goal!

Erin
    Wife to a grizzly
    Mama to my little deer (12/05) my loving bear cub (9/07--), and our little tiger (3/22/10)
    Born by one c-section and 2 amazing VBACs

Miles in 2012: 350.5/900 (Actual Miles Ran: 189)
    Miles in 2011: 708.5 (Actual Miles Ran: 509)
    Miles in 2010: 800.5 (Actual Miles Ran: 620)

January Miles: 37.5/75
    February Miles: 59/75
    March Miles: 42.5/60
    April Miles: 64
    May Miles: 41/70
    June Miles: 59
    July Miles: 39.5

227.5 miles on my new shoes
    338 miles on my old shoes

My 10 month old wakes up about 5-6 times a night to nurse. We co-sleep so its not too big a deal, but i am still so tired some days.

My 20 month old now usually wakes once per night, usually in the early morning, to nurse. Sometimes she sleeps all night without waking.
    This has been a slow process of decreasing night feedings, led by her but encouraged by us. We don't co-sleep. She was always a reverse cycler (I'm a WOTH mama) and was waking about 4x at 1 yr old. As she started taking more solids and I got smart and "filled her up" on bm in the evenings, she slowly decreased her night feedings. Occassionally she needs more, e.g. teething or illness.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

15 mo son co-sleeps, wakes up to nurse 4-5x a night. Oy vey. The longest he has ever slept is 5 hours.

Susan