Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: almost 8mths

Cool almost 8mths

so...my almost 8 month old is eating approx. 3 meals a day of solids...and consuming about 1.5 jars of stage 2 baby food per feeding this is good right...she bf all day on demand outside of eating food...sometimes she will polish off 2 jars in a sitting no problem she loves food...and i mean loves it...she gets super exceited every time we put her in her high chair...this is all good right..????

Default Re: almost 8mths

Sounds good to me. My lo is 8 months tomorrow, and eats 2 meals a day and nurses around 6 times a day. She loves her food too!

DD is 8 and half months. She's eating 2 solid meal and nurse about 5-6 times a day. I know she's would eat one more solid meal, but I'm trying to get her stool under control, as she was really constipated, and was told that I was giving her way too much food (well too much cereal). It won't be long before I do add it back

That is way more than my son ever wanted, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it! My son is almost 12 months and he eats a stage 2 jar sized amount of fruit and cereal in the morning, and the same sized amount of vegetables at dinner time. He nurses/has BM bottles about 8-9 times.

Mari
    Mommy to Mohamed 6-9-06

I will say count your blessings! A baby with good appetite is really a good thing. My son doesn't like eating or nursing (or sleeping for that matter) so we are wrestling all day long.