Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Sleeping braless!

Default Sleeping braless!

My LO is 4 months old and I have now been able to sleep braless for the first time since he was born - - yeah! No nursing bra and no pads - -what a sense of freedom. I've had OS issues, so this is a big milestone for me. Thought I'd share as not many people can really appreciate this.

Default Re: Sleeping braless!

Congrats! That is so great. What a sense of freedom.

And you are right about most people not understanding how great it is. I was ecstatically happy the first morning I woke up without a leak, but DH just didn't see what the big deal was.

me too. I was overjoyed when the bleeding stopped and I could take off the granny pants....next off was the bra. No more fumbling around for the clip when ds wants fed...no more having to adjust the bra when you change positon because one boob is nearly falling out...no more hunting for the breast pad that somehow got lost. I felt so free.

Alas, I am still waiting for that day...

Whenever I start to think I might be safe, Gabe will sleep in a little longer, or demand an unusual middle-of-the-night feeding so that I have to start all over again...

sigh
    ~Sylvia~

Wife to Nick, m. May 2005

Mommy to Gabriel (b. January 2007, 8lbs. 15oz.), nursed 18 months.

Isaac (b. August 2009, 9lbs. 1oz- naturally), nursed 22 months, through PPD/PPA and emergency gallbladder surgery.

and Corban (b. March 2012, 11lbs. 6Oz.- naturally in the water), my NICU baby, still nursing strong at age 2!

Daughter of God

It's round on the ends and high in the middle

OH MY GOSH...how I long for the days that I was able to not wear a bra 24-7! Congratulations...I am praying for that day myself!

Jessica
    Fancy Momma to the Divine Miss M, 2/15/07 BF'ed for 17 months!
    Currently TTC Baby #2

Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies - Damn it, you've got to be kind. - Kurt Vonnegut

Congratulations!!! I am extremely jealous!!!